- 4 fresh ripe peaches or nectarines preferablly freestone peaches
- 1 cup frozen unsweetend raspberries
- 1/2 cup non-fat yogurt, unsweetened or vanilla flavored
- 1Tblespoon sugar or honey
- 1 Tblespoon of orange ligueor (optional)
- Garnish: Fresh mint
Split peaches or nectarine in half. In food processor, blender or just mash the raspberries, add liqueor, yogurt and sugar if necessary. Spoon peaches into indivdual dishes and spoon sause over peaches. Garnish with whole raspberries and mint. Makes 4 servings.